Friday, June 17, 2011

feeling wonderful!

OMG! today was a really awesome day! I overcame a fear that I have had for a very long time. A fear of being alone... I signed a lease on my very own apartment! I feel incredible ! I am sooooooo excited! LOL 40 yrs old and I am finally getting out on my own. I'm spreading my wings. I have been on a high all day! Who knew? Who knew that this simple thing, in some people's eyes, could make a person feel so free! I even get to keep my loving companion, my prince, my shih tzu. Opening a new chapter in Ashley's journey. The best is yet to come!! NO ONE TO CONTROL ME! That is priceless!!  Looking forward to un packing my storage unit this weekend and especially looking forward to a day with my mom! We are going shopping! Shopping for my new "pad"!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. YEA! You go girl! Isn't that a wonderful feeling?! WAHOO! Hope the search for a new pad is going well!

    ReplyDelete